The mentors were very supportive, very knowledgeable and very willing to share their knowledge with us.
- Luna, Swan Hill
At Advanced Dentistry Institute, we are committed to providing one on one training and education of the highest standard.
The Rotary Endodontic Course is aimed at general dentist who are seriously interested in learning, upskilling and building confidence in their endodontic technique.
The course is the only course of its kind globally. It is a comprehensive didactic course designed to give you the opportunity to work, supervised and mentored on live patients. The course enables you to apply new knowledge and skills/techniques immediately in your own practice and to give your patients the best possible care.
- Unique course structure – One on one specialist endodontic mentoring for each candidate
- 10 teeth, multiple canals on live patients in 5 days
- Learn to work using a microscope (*optional)
- Comprehensive Didactic course with lectures and notes
- Learn to navigate through difficult cases and scenarios – curve canals, calcified canals, broken files,
redo of existing endo
- Learn step by step processes, recognize professional limits and when to refer
- University based certification – 25 CPD
To enable us to provide one on one mentoring and to comply with current university regulations, the course intake is limited to up to 2 candidates per batch. All enquires/applications will be screened prior to enrolment. Successful applicants will be advised of their acceptance on to the course. Please note the final decision for applications is determined by the University.
26th Feb – 1st March – SOLD OUT
15th April – 19th April
22nd April – 26th April
19th August – 23rd August
26th August – 30th August
The comprehensive fee includes:
- 6 nights’ accomodation single occupancy
- 2-way airport transfers
- Transfers to and from University
- Breakfast, WiFi, and Late check-out.
The comprehensive fee is $12,890
The comprehensive fee is $18,490
The comprehensive fee is $20,990